How To Get On The First Page
Search engines have to make the decision that you
deserve to be place on the 1st page. The majority of web traffic is driven by search engines. Although social media generate visits to your website, search engines
are the primary method of navigation. If your site cannot be found by search engines, you miss out on incredible opportunities.
Search Engines offer three ways to list your site. Local Listing, Natural/Organic Listing, and
Search Engine Marketing or Pay Per Click.
This is the most affordable for your business to appear in search engines.
Google Places Business Listing, Google & Yahoo Maps or YellowPages.com are some examples of local listings.
We work with you to cleanse, organize and optimize your local business listing with geo-coding,
address standardization and more.
Natural or Organic Listing
This listing uses Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve your ranking.
Monthly SEO Program - Requires Google Analytics and we will:
- Deliver a Monthly Report - see details below.
- Includes any recommendations on options to improve results in any number of areas - SEO, Website Layout, Content Layout, Product Placement, etc.
- Sitemap Creation and Submission to Google and Bing.
- 15 Optimized External Links created each month. It is crucial that Google and Bing regularly find other sites linking to
yours - we take care of this for you.
Sample of Information we track, report and analyze:
- Visits by Source - Search Engines, Direct Type-Ins of your URL and other sites that referred people to your Website.
- Search Engine Traffic breakdown - separating Google from Yahoo and Bing top Keywords, etc.
- Referring Site breakdown with an eye towards those Sites that convert.
- Top Content - specifically top Landing Pages and Pages that are exceeding benchmarks for Bounce Rate and Exit %.
- Geographic View of Visits - to help with both Offline and Online geo-targeting recommendations.
- Mobile Traffic Overview - this is crucial to drive your Mobile Media Marketing and Website plan.
- 1 Optimized Blog Post and 1 Optimized Press Release
- 1 Optimized Video and 5 external Video Directory Postings
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
This is also known as Pay Per Click (PPC) and is an immediate way to get a
top ranking. The cost can be up to a few dollars per click, but you have control on
the monthly maximum you will spend. You could cap the maximum allowance at $500.00 a month.
When you buy advertising with PPC, you set the price you're willing to pay for each sales lead and pay
only when your customers click through to your site.